Let’s face it, summer skin needs all the help it can get. Sun exposure, windburn, late nights and breakouts caused by perspiration all take their toll – leaving skin dry, uneven textured or lacking its natural radiance.
Enter your skin saviour – the SKIN by ecostore Multi-nutrient Facial Oil. With replenishing oils like jojoba, apricot, avocado, blackcurrant, kiwifruit seed and grapeseed, this precious oil blend is loaded with vitamins, antioxidants, omega oils and CoQ10. These ingredients have been combined to nourish, protect and help stimulate collagen production, while being suitable for all skin types, even those that tend to be oily or combination.
Collagen is constantly being produced by the body. But this production slows down with age, or lifestyle factors like smoking, a diet low in nutrients, and sun exposure. Some health conditions can also interfere with your body’s natural ability to make and store collagen. With less of this vital protein, your skin loses its elasticity and youthful appearance. So stimulating collagen production is one powerful thing we can do to keep skin looking healthy during summer.
One of the things we love the most about this product though, is how versatile it is. In fact, we asked the team, and found out there are at least six ways it can help care for your skin this summer.
1. Dispense 2-3 drops and apply to cleansed skin. Gently massage into the skin on your face for a minute or two until fully absorbed. Then follow with sun protection before you head outdoors.
2. Hot summer sun and drying winter winds can cause chapping and dehydration. Our facial oil helps to protect and restore your skin’s natural barrier against intense weather and seasonal change. Pat onto exposed or dehydrated areas for extra support.
3. Use it as a focused treatment on areas of concern like flaky skin, fine lines, uneven texture and discolouration.
4. Apply to cleansed skin at night, and follow with your usual night cream, for even better repair and rejuvenation while you sleep.
5. Pat gently around the optical bone to give the delicate skin around your eyes a little extra TLC.
6. For men, the Multi-nutrient Facial Oil makes a gentle post shave treatment. Simply apply a small amount to fingertips and spread lightly over freshly shaved areas.
7. Massage a tiny amount into ragged cuticles whenever needed.